Sunday, May 17, 2009

my .::.



I snapped this view when i was waiting for the traffic light to turn its colour green at 'Jalan Putra' Kuala Lumpur. It is the day i'm going to meet my.::. at PWTC. Lately he inspired me so well. To stay calm, stop being selfish and realized that the world is not belong to us forever. I admit that i'm wrong. We are just a stranger and so naive. Just in case if he read this, tQ for being so passion and understanding to me for all this while and tQ for giving me a time, anddd not to forget tQ for the adorable flowers and beef burger u gave! I am so superb hungry. Well, i just wanna tell everyone who read this that this is the best day of mine! I love you so muchie!! xoxo!

Iwas a little girl alone in my little world who dream of a little home for me
I played pretend between the trees, and fed my house guest bark and leaves,and
laughed in my pretty bed of green

i had a dream
thai i could fly for the highest swing
i had a dream

Long walks in the dark through woods grown behind the park
I ask god who i'm supposed to be
The stars smile down on me, god answer in silent reverie
I said a prayer and fell asleep

I had a dream
That i could fly form the highest tree
I had a dream

Now i'm old and feeling grey, i don't know what's left to say about this life i'm willing to leave
I lived it full and i lived it well
There's many tales i've had to tell
I'm ready now, i'm ready now
I'm ready bow to fly from the highest swing

I had a dream


No comments: